The Wolves Safe Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Devils Cry

Go down

When Devils Cry Empty When Devils Cry

Post by Yoshiki Mon May 14, 2018 10:17 pm

Code:
[size=16][b][i]Name:[/i][/b][/size]
[size=16][b][i]Age:[/i][/b][/size]
[size=16][b][i]Gender:[/i][/b][/size]
[size=16][b][i]Height:[/i][/b][/size]
[size=16][b][i]Race:[/i][/b][/size]
[size=16][b][i]Weapon:[/i][/b][/size]
[size=16][b][i]Appearance:[/i][/b][/size]
[size=16][b][i]Bio:[/i][/b][/size]
[size=16][b][i]Other:[/i][/b][/size]
Yoshiki
Yoshiki
Admin

Back to top Go down

When Devils Cry Empty Victor Popovski

Post by Yoshiki Tue May 15, 2018 11:12 am

Name: Victor Popovski
Height: 5' 11"
Race: Demon-Hybrid
Weapon: Lucifer
Appearance: Skin is tan, right eye is Hazel-Green, left eye is covered by an eyepatch
When Devils Cry Tumblr_oikfvwmtAI1qe481ao1_1280
Bio: Found as a baby on the doorstep of the church of The Order of The Sword, Victor was taken in by The Supreme General of the Holy Knights. Baring inhuman traits that betrayed his demonic heritage, Victor's tail was cut off and given to The Order's alchemist so Victor could be raised thinking he was in fact human. Feeling indebted to The Supreme General, Victor trained tirelessly to become a Holy Knight. Being raised thinking demons killed his parents fueled Victor's rage against them and in turned made him train harder than those already in The Holy Knights.
Other: Victor's Parasitic Manifestation causes his tail to grow back at night so he has never left the church. He is told it's for his protection, but it's actually so his tail can be removed in his sleep.
Yoshiki
Yoshiki
Admin

Back to top Go down

When Devils Cry Empty Ermengarde Adler

Post by Yoshiki Tue May 29, 2018 8:30 pm

For Echo

Name: Ermengarde Adler
Height: 5' 10"
Race: Demon-Hybrid
Weapon: Agni & Rudra (Twin Blades)
Appearance: wears a matching mask over her eyes.
When Devils Cry Aqua.%28Fire.Emblem%29.600.1903209
Bio: Born to a priestess that fell in love with a devil, Ermengarde's mother hid their relationship well but was eventually found out when her baby was born with yellow eyes and was executed during interrogations to find the father. Unlike Victor, Ermengarde's eyes couldn't be removed without her noticing so instead she was raised believing she was blind and kept her eyes shut and covered by bandages.
Missing a world she never saw, Ermengarde and Victor grew close when she asked him to describe what he saw one day and he took her seriously. Since then she has kept close to the church's troublemaker and often defends him or keeps him company during punishments. After an off-hand compliment from Victor after hearing her sing, Ermengarde decided to train to be The Songstress.
Other: Ermengarde's eyes allow her to cast and dispel illusions as well as see the future of those she locks eyes with.
Yoshiki
Yoshiki
Admin

Back to top Go down

When Devils Cry Empty Re: When Devils Cry

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum