The Wolves Safe Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mending Hearts

Go down

Mending Hearts Empty Mending Hearts

Post by Yoshiki Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:50 pm

Name: (Include a nickname so the Links, and the roleplayers, don't get confused)
Height:
Title: (Hero of Time, Hero of Winds, etc.)
Heart: (Refer to the roleplay post)
Sword: (Master Sword(include which version), Minish Sword, etc)
Arsenal: (Alternate tunics would fall into this category)
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:
Yoshiki
Yoshiki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mending Hearts Empty Link (Mikau)

Post by Yoshiki Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:52 pm

"We have to keep going! It doesn't matter if we think we're the best choice, we're the ONLY ones that stand a chance"

-Link (Mikau)
Name: Link (Mikau)
Height: 5' 2"
Title: Hero of Time (only in memory, no one calls him this)/The Masked Hero
Heart: The Faltering Heart
Sword: Kokiri Sword
Arsenal: Zora Mask, Slingshot, Bombchus
Appearance: (Mid-transformation)
Mending Hearts Majora10
Bio: After saving Termina Link searched the lands for a way back to Hyrule, but never found it. As he journeyed he was haunted by his failures. He tried to help people, but he would run out of time and have to rewind time and undo all he did. How could he help everyone? He found an answer: he couldn't. Even though the moon was no longer a threat it was too late to help most of the people in Termina.

It was the voice of Saria that called to Link, though he was brought to where he entered Termina rather than a temple.
Other: His nickname is Mikau because he regrets not being able to save him

Last edited by Townshend on Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
Yoshiki
Yoshiki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mending Hearts Empty Link (Chrome)

Post by Yoshiki Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:53 pm

"I'm no hero"

-Link (Chrome)
Name: Link (Chrome)
Height: 5' 9"
Title: Hero of Time/ The Monochrome Hero
Heart: The Forgotten Heart
Sword: The Master Sword
Arsenal: Ocarina of Time, Fairy Bow, Hover Boots(follows a four step rule, jumps cancel out this rule)
Appearance: (his tunic is made from Wolfos fur. Chrome was too drained to fix the sleeves after all his battles.)
Mending Hearts Dark_l10
Bio: An alternate Link, Chrome is a rarity as the only Albino Hylian of his Hyrule. At first no one believed Chrome was a hero due to his pale skin, red eyes, and sensitivity to sunlight. Chrome eventually proved himself when he defeated the evil Ganondorf, nearly dying in the process. Chrome refused Zelda's offer to give him his childhood, explaining that Hyrule needed to remember what happened so it would never happen again. Sadly, Chrome was eventually forgotten as a hero, and slowly but surely people started to mistrust him like they did before.
Other: Chrome always seems tired.

Spoilers:

Last edited by Townshend on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Yoshiki
Yoshiki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mending Hearts Empty Link (Twilight)

Post by Yoshiki Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:25 pm

"I-I'm...not...I'm not who I used to be. I don't deserve the Triforce of Courage..."

-Link (Twilight)
Name: Link (Twilight or Twi)
Height: 5'10"
Title: The Hero of Twilight, Blue-Eyed Beast
Heart: The Unforgiven
Sword: Master Sword(Twilight)
Arsenal: Hookshot, Lantern, Gale Boomerang
Appearance:
Mending Hearts Link.%28Twilight.Princess%29.600.2035247
Bio: After bidding farewell to Link, Midna returned home before destroying the Mirror of Twilight with a tear to maintain balance between Hyrule and the Twilight Realm. As Hyrule Castle was rebuilt, Link went back to Ordon Village and returned to being a ranch hand.
Unbeknownst to everyone, Zelda died as Ganon's puppet. Midna could not get through to Zelda and when she attacked Link instinctually fought back, stabbing through her chest. To the rest of Hyrule the princess was lost to Twilight, only Link, Midna, and later Rusl know the truth.
Link has never raised his sword again. After nearly being killed by Bokoblins he was banned from leaving Ordon without Rusl with him.
Other: Link can't become a wolf outside of The Twilight, but he still has his bestial sense and heightened sense of smell/hearing.
Yoshiki
Yoshiki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mending Hearts Empty Re: Mending Hearts

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down